- Student/Senior ($25)
- Individual ($35)
- Family ($50)
- Farm/Business ($60)
- Supporter ($125)
- Friend of NOFA/RI ($250)
- With your credit card through PayPal. You will not have to create a Paypal account.
- Print and mail in your Membership Form.
Thank you for your support!
- Satisfaction of supporting local, organic agriculture together with the farmers, gardeners and local food lovers working to build a sustainable food system
- Subscription to The Natural Farmer, a regional quarterly newspaper covering northeast farmers as well as the national organic movement
- Monthly enews with advance notice of NOFA/RI events, educational and grant opportunities, pest alerts and other special opportunities
- Free admission to our CRAFT Workshops for farmers and gardeners
- Free farm mentoring through our Organic Farm Advisor program
- 10% discount on compost at Earth Care Farm
- 10% discount at The Good Earth Organic Gardening Center
- Discount on Accredited Organic Land Care Training
- Discount admission to our Winter Conference
- Discount admission to our regional NOFA Summer Conference
- Discounts on organic farm supplies through our NOFA Bulk Order each winter for spring delivery
- Equipment Sharing – pipe bender for High Tunnel or Low Tunnel hoop production. Free for members, $10 for non-members. Learn more here.
- Free postings on our Classified web page and in our monthly eNews.
- Business Members may market their events and programs through our online calendar partnership with What Grows On In Rhode Island!
Grow your credibility with NOFA/RI membership. Current Business Members receive all the benefits listed above, plus:
- A listing on our Business Member page
- Use of the NOFA/RI Logo on your website or print materials
- Marketing outreach for your events and programs through our online calendar partnership with What Grows On In Rhode Island!
- Opportunity to exhibit at our Winter Conference
- Free postings on our Help Wanted and Classified web pages
- Job openings/special offerings may be announced via our social media