Tri-State Bulk Order
Save money by participating in NOFA’s collective buying program
Offered each January, the Tri-State Bulk Order catalog includes cover crop seed, fertilizers, mineral amendments, compost, potting soil, potato and allium seed, and more.
The Bulk Order was one of NOFA’s first regional programs. Many chapters now administer their own bulk orders, with NOFA/Mass organizing the order for CT, RI, and MA.
We keep costs low by ordering directly from suppliers, who often offer discounted prices, and by coordinating pick-up sites in all three states. The Bulk Order allows members to access hard-to-find items and save on shipping costs. Customers can pick up their order on a set date in March each year.
Bulk order suppliers
- Advancing Eco Agriculture, OH: inoculants, amendments, and fertilizers
- Earth Care Farm, RI: compost
- Fedco Organic Growers Supply, ME: amendments, fertilizers, cover crop seed, and more
- Fertrell, PA: amendments, fertilizers, livestock
- Ideal Compost Company, NH: compost, mulch, soil blends
- Montauk Seaweed Supply, NY
- Moose Tubers (a Fedco division), ME: potato and allium seed
- North Country Organics, VT: mineral amendments and fertilizers
- Progressive Grower, MA: fertilizers
- Vermont Compost Company, VT: compost and soil blends
- Wiggle Room, CT: worm castings, composting supplies