It’s time for NOFA’s Spring Bulk Order
Each year, NOFA organizes a bulk order with popular suppliers for distribution at sites in Cranston, RI, western, central and eastern MA and central CT. Farmers, gardeners and landscapers realize significant savings through group purchasing power and collective shipping, while helping NOFA support organic practices throughout the Tri-State region. The order is open to NOFA members and non-members. There is no minimum or maximum order.
NOFA recommends farmers and gardeners start planning now. Get a soil test and request recommendations. Learn more about soil tests here. The 2014 Bulk Order will only be available through January 31. Get your 2014 order form here.
2014 suppliers will include:
- Organic Growers Supply, ME: mineral amendments, fertilizers, cover crop seeds
- Moose Tubers (division of FEDCO): potato & allium seed
- Fertrell, PA: mineral amendments, fertilizers, animal care products
- Vermont Compost Company, VT: compost & potting soil
- Crop Production Services, MA: mineral amendments – (413) 665-2115
- North Country Organics, VT: mineral amendments & fertilizers
- Ideal Compost Company, NH: compost, potting soil, wooden stakes
Rhode Island orders can be picked-up at Urban Edge Farm, 35 Pippin Orchard Road, Cranston during the week of March 11. Allium & tuber seed will be ready for pick-up the week of April 1, 2014.
Learn more about Spring Bulk Orders here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!